If you haven’t heard yet, we’ve finally hammered down the details for the 2012 Volagi Solidarity Ride! Join us for a ride that simply focuses on why we all ride: for the fun of it!
We want to thank all of our supporters, customers, dealers, friends, and family who have gotten us through everything to this point, and we can think of no better way than to go for a ride.
Check out the full details of the ride after the break, and please join us!
You are invited to the 2012 Solidarity Ride – hosted by Volagi Cycles
Where: 374 Blodgett Street, Cotati, CA 94931 (The secret Volagi lair)
When: JUNE 9th, 2012 (That’s a Saturday)
Start Time: 8 am for 100 mile option (sharpish)
9 am for 100 kilometer option
Cost: A pleasant disposition (although we won’t turn away donations!)
- There will be a 100 mile option (http://ridewithgps.com/routes/911471)
- There will be a 100K (62 mile) option (http://ridewithgps.com/routes/911486)
- Registration is here.
- Please plan to be self-supported – bring food and supplies ($$ is always good)
- Follow road rules (laws) and use common sense – and always wear a helmet!
- We ride rain or shine (that’s how we roll!) Bring relevant gear.
- If you abandon or shorten your ride, please call Tracey 707-490-4234, If you don’t call – we will hunt down your emergency contact.
- The Santa Rosa Trek Store will be providing support (SAG and a half-way rest stop)
- Post ride gathering at Volagi headquarters (food – beer! Oh Yeah!)
This is not a race – there is no trophy waiting for you at the finish. (though beer may be substituted for a trophy – Z)
This is a fun ride – be happy and get to know your fellow riders. All types of bikes and brands are welcomed! We just want to do what we love, RIDE.
If you must ask; yes, You will be able to buy t-shirts or a Volagi Cycling Kit! To pre-order e-mail email@example.com